About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Thursday, January 21, 2010

haiz cancel my 150 dollars ticket or make more money

morning morning singaporeans....its 1022 hrs and amzingly im wide awake..im coughing to due the super cold weather lahhh..luckily i don have to work..omg it will be such a dread...anyway talking bout work..im in such a dilema...11 12 13 im suppose to do nites...but on the 13 i have my batam trip...and dere is absolutely no one who wants to change wif me as it is chinese new yr...taking mc is my only options...but den i told my sister dat ive rrequested it alreadi...hmmmm if onli =just if onliii i can have dat day off i promise to be good...im soo stressed sei...i don care its gonna be big hassle...especially for rathi...at least let me do my 2 nites and den my last nite it will be mc lorrrrr............haiz i neva want to do this but i have tooo...im sooo sorrii my colleagues....


besides that...i had the shock of my life sei...my brother gf is his childhood fren..okieee..hif gf adik alsooo used to be my fren....and den my bestest best fren bf fren is my brother gf adik frens....TAKE DAT!!!!!!