About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Thursday, January 21, 2010

19 yrs of living and feeling sooo emo

19 yrs of living in this holy place called earth...being born in a coutry whereby its the size of my mole on my eye...living in a culture of love and traditions but i don see it nowadays...even though it was suppose to be rich in culture but den it has turn other wise..i see ppl imitating the western style where deres no respect,deres no differeciating the genders and not to forget the kindness dat was suppose to be expressed...teenagers nowadys think sooooooo differently..it is soooo different that even though im onli 19 i can see the age gap.a sec 1 can get pregnant..a primary 6 child bein raped by its own father..omg what has the world turn into..i guess the end of the world is coming...
the word love dat brings soo much hatred in ppl to the extend that dey use black magic just to feel love and be in love...greediness selfishness and vengeance is all i see....

yahh i know y am i soo philosophical all of a sudden but just maybe its time to think it thru...its time to face all this discriminations and the in justiness...and when the women are bein demeaning to themselve and guys bein alll materialistic or tooo egoistic...wadeva happen to SIMPLICITY..

other den dat... LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE...