About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Friday, January 22, 2010

L.O.V.E

"THEY" had an argument again...i hate it wheneva dat happens cause i cant help much to comfort her..wateva she see in him cause all i see is a big monster hidden in a wolfs clothing...SIMPLY HYPOCRITE just like her father..wateva happens to bein honest and understanding towards each other feelings..cause dats love where i don tink big sacrifice is needed until it jeopardise ur own family relationship or ur career...but then again it takes two hands to clap to make it happen sooo i aint putting the blame on him onli but also her own stupidity...untill den i just have to pretend like noting happen and act as if everything is alrite or hoping dat it will be alrite...other den dat i actualli had some minor problems dat needs to be solved which includes financial..gosh..it all points down to money..is it realli true dat money cant buy love cause i totalli disagree...cause money brings happiness and prosperity...soo yah...other den dattt...wateva it is i hope dey last long if onli dey can talk things out....

besides dat.....i don know y i have dat someone in my mind...my urge is to just get his number and get to know him butt i realli don know wad is stopping me cause im just scared i guess..the trauma i had have not been recovered....

other den dat...notng much have been happening..i just wanna say dat working just sucks lah...i dread goin to work..i miss those times where i just have to sit down and listen..i will come back to those days...in a yr time after my bond...i cant wait..

im sitting here recalling the memories i have with my x old frens..oh gosh i was like omg..we are all grown up alreadi..is either dey are engaged or settling down..dey used to be teenagers..omg..the times of arguments and childishness...which reminds me..i saw her in hospital just now..i wanted soo much to just say sorri but i don know wads stopping me.i guess it not the rite time...dey say apologising is d hardest words and i guess dat true even though it is a humble act and not to forget a wise one....i guess some things are just meant to be left alone...and just get along wif the things dat comes along in life..u get over it and move on...learn from it and don repeat the mistakes...

and also i was in a jealousy mode yesterdae but i realli realli feels dat its time for me to move onnn and just be frens.....