About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DREAD

hello....its been some time dat i last updated my blog...well noting much have been happening..as usual life justtt have to make it dramatic and crappy....dats when it hit eu life sucks..and honestly working world isnt fun...its true ive regretted bein a slacker during sch times...basically work sucks lahh..
besides dat..in terms of relationship...frens shld be okieee lah...stil hanging on to them.. boyfrens??nahhh still living my lovely singlehood mingling around...

me??typically my life is a little bit boring..