About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Friday, December 25, 2009

fined!

HAIRPY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!ITS D DAY WE EXCHANGE OF PRESENTS..UNFORTUNATELY I DO NOT CELEBRATE IT..YAHH...

NOTING MUCH HAVE BEEN HAPPENING TO ME..HEE YEAH RITE..i was bloody FINED for littering....300 bucks gone just like dat man..haiz...i was at the edge of a building hoping for the money to drop down on my hands..in the end it was solved somehow someway....but i will neva ever forget how it was earned my god...leh taubat babe...and i promised to neva ever waste my money..money is sooooooo powerful...it can changed a person..as for me for a betta person i guess...the the day i was fined was the day after my bithday...woahhhhhhhhh...this kind of memories will neva be erased...i can neva forget the expression of the guy dat fined "us"..i went hysterical dats for sure....right ehem......soo yah other dan that...

work..hmmmmm another stressful topic..well the system shld neva never changed to taking 12 pts..look at how it goes...we are back to having more mc rates...oh im not one of dem dats for sure...stupid or wad..luckily i was in night shift when dis happens..so i was not affected buy then it came to me dat i will be having no more nights..omg...soo i will taking 12 pts..omg omg..dey shld have just stick to 9 ptts..dere was no mc rates and we were happy coming for work...haiyooo dumb dumb dumber...yah dats all.....

frens??same old same old bunch of frens...im starting to miss my ite colleagues though..especially my cp group which will be kak j,mag,huijuan,sarras poovli fendi hafa,serene!!!,yah etc etc...

as for me...fucked up dats for sure my slowly and steady im getting the taste of blissful life...my priority is dere and striving for it no matter wad...love life??i don have one..yah well call me a heartless one but maybe its not the right time yet wadeva..i don need one anyway...