About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Saturday, December 19, 2009

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4 the moment!!

WOAH IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!okie22 erm let me start wif work nite work nite and working nite...omg...its like i don see the sun anymore cause by the time sun rises i will be asleep!!im soooooo sorry dat ive not been updating but i was kindda of settling down with my frens and family!!!

work:yeahh it sucks but heyyy after getting the bonus i was like WOAH!!!!!!!!!!1I LOVE WORKING!!!TERJATUH BABE TERJATUH!!and not to forget my colleagues..yahhh dere are super duper nice bitchy shit asss....

myself:still misses sch life and guess wad ill be pursueing to private o next yr just so dat i can get a diploma....as for frens...alah some of them are worth to keep and some of them unfortunately are bein thrown away...no harsh feelings though...i need to move on....

love life??as usual suck at it...but im lovin it..eeeh eeh mestilahh single can mingle..for wad i need to be serious in a realtionship??such commitment are nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gross???soo yahh...


friends dat are missed and loved :faizana, lina titi, fir yah u erm...yup dats all oh and for those who wished me a happy birrthday!!!TANKIU TANKIU U ARE APPRECIATED...


as for the haters out there??buat aper kau nk buang masa tak suka org tulah and carik pasal when u can make peace kan2...gadoh2 buat drama mama aper hal...free sangat ehk..sudahlahhh suah2 jelahhh *peace*