About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Monday, June 15, 2009

killing two birds with a stone..

nite and day i think of him and her..i wonder how are u guys now..there could have been about just us but i guess u ar rite...u love trouble..u just love to make urself complicated den u alreadi are..i guess bein an ass is like an ecstasy to u...u just love it dat way hah..one advise man..GROW UP...

i thought u were different..i wish u were different den but apparently some things can neva change..i don blame u k "syg"....causee ive been trying tooo god damn hard to make things MY way...i know if u read this u will be like ringing my hp away..but boy ive got news for you.im changing everiting from my hp numbers to my dreams dat ive told u about...and i don think u will even have the time to read my post sooo i guess u need to rely on ur so called "informers"if u even hv one though...it was alwaes about u bein bored or complicated u depressing chap...haiz..

psssst:remember not too be such a jackass cause it is starting to bore me u toyol...(*_*)hint hint whooo