About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Monday, June 22, 2009

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L

hello....i have to actualli plan to update my blog for at least a post every week becauseeeee ermmm nahh rather keep it to myself..just soo let u guys know my lovey dovey loyal readers that im missing my irritating jackass which will be by the name of...haha..lets keep it confidential shall we??? oh ya...since my freaking ppd is low i know babe dat u are happily reading this sooo i cant go on the 9 lah..work work work..maybe next time???whaha which will be in a million zillion years...hmmm by the time well i will sing lagu menunggu utk mu okieeeeee babe..hahaha...ermm besides that..im counting down to PAYDAY!!!!!!!haha cant wait to go out wif that YATIIIIIIIIIIIIII hahahaha...and then i will go out wif u k k hafiz.....and den just maybe when my stupid jackass is back,and i will spend nite an day with him hahah yeah riteee...okie wadeva mai..like soo emo shit lah....

well noting much to update lah basically..just dat ive been seeing some old frens like sarrasswathy,erm.................other than that...i will be starting nite agaiin...wad a dread!...other than that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

PS babe...see i was rite...freaking police guy just have to complicate things again butt the best thing i did was.to reply.."yeah wadeva..ar u done cause im bored with u n ur drama stories"hahahah..MEMBER TERGAMAM!!!HAHAHAokok bitch u more bout him wokayyyy..i miss u lah minah...hahahahaha..