About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

YOU RETURN TO ME FOR FUN LAUGHTER AND JOY,BUT U COME BACK TO HER JUST FOR FUN

alrite readerssss.....sooo recent update bout me will beee...busy busy busy with work like duh...and i seem to have night shift for like evry week man...im starting to think like might as well have a permanent night rite.....but i rather have permanent morning cause time passess sooo much more faster..oh well either way work sucks..i work for the money and serving my bond dats y...if not i would rather hit the books...hahax....

since ive been busy with work,somebody i know have been busy with his new gf ahhhh...or shld i say u ar using her..hahaha..isk2..perangai cb but oh well wadeva rocks his world man...kan kan kan RIDHUAN..haha..kau mesti benci aku kan selepas nie...as for the gerll hmmm.....well wad shld i say love come and goes man....other than dat...i have been in contact with this guy fai..gosh he cracks me up!!!!hahax...like the other time he called me byyyyyyy..hahax...wokay dats all

as for friends...sad to say ive not been in contact with dem cause im having some difficulties now...but dey understand..somehow...

so basically ive been goin to work...chat on the phone wif fai till late nights the i will wake up at around eleven plus and den just slack....by eating macs and serving the net...gosh i know boring like fcuk.....oh well...at least this life is sooo much more betta den work..

i was soooo depressed with work dat i cant be bothered to do the updating of io charts..attitude riteeeeee..oh well like might as well deyve been bitching bout me anyway...soooo fcuk offf suckers...