About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

reasons

REASONS as to why im have not been updating my blog lately...


1) BEEN ADDICTED TO PLAY HELL KITCHEN IN FACEBOOK

2)JUST MAYBEEEEEEEE I HAVE TOOOOO MUCH PASSION IN HEALING THE SICK
WITHOUT KNOWING IM THE SOURCE OF DEM BEIN SICK..

3)AND AGAIN TOO PASSIONATE BOUT BEIN A NURSE DAT WILLING TO SACRIFICE HER WEEKENDS TO WORK... AND CUT DOWN HER GOIN OUT PLANS...WEL LIKE DEY SAY NO PAIN NO GAIN...

4)NO GOIN OUT PLANS MEANS LESS BITCHING..NOW DATS THE SADDEST PART RITE GERLSSS....HURRR..

5)WELLLL...one thing for sure life have beenn B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L..... recent event dat ive enjoyed was goin malaysia wif my cousins for some SHOPPPINGGGGGGGG even when the swine flu was HOT HOT HOT!! & not to to forget MOTHERS DAY...i know bonding bonding time wif familyyyyyyy ke maisarah..hehehehe...

besides that nothing much....love life as usual plain n total dullness buttttt erm..hahax..omg i get gigglish such by thinking bout it.ahahax..welllll ermmm i have a freaking DATE. wif erm haiz.. whuahaha...

well as for my frens...meeting them soon!!!!hehehe...cant waittttttttttt....

see told u everiting is its dat beautiful xcepttttttttttt for the fact dat SOME BASTARDS juzz have to pass my number around...gosh!i loikeeeeeeee