About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Saturday, May 9, 2009

i totalli need to spice up my life man...its beenn too boring n complicated....n big time complicated...wad i had in mind wasssss to finish up my freaking 2 yrs bond and justtt maybeeeeeeeeee i will quit bein in this line....cause im stilll not prepared to be in a working life.i mean oh come on..im just 19 and my life goes down the drain just by working..wAd a bore....noo ive made up my mind...i will stop working after this 2 yrs bond and try someting new cause i know i can..just like when i was in a difficult situation once n i managed to pull through it wif guidance from HIM.....soo yah... besides that..i miss my freaking gerlfrens lah...grrrr....so many things to share but soooooo little time to be spared upon our sharing sessions.haizzzz....well..i was suppose to be working but ever since ive been feeling crappy,my dating sessions wif my doctor have matured to bein frens..well i wont be surprised if we even exchanged numbers man...haha...