About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Thursday, May 14, 2009

CONFESSIONS FOR BEIN AS ARSE

hi ppl..here i am trying to express out my feelings like any human do...well...

lets start out wif my life..yeh2 its has not been great especiially when it comes to love and friends but...this journey of bad experience have taught me to be more wise n fast making decisions in life..i never thought that being true to ourselvess can sometimes bring more enemies den friends but it is the few number of friends that actualli IS loyal n TRUE friends to spend time with..yah well... and i was like bloghopping when each blog have brought a smile to my face from ear to ear...oh howww ironic life can be...like a jolly rollecroaster ride..scary yet can be soooo fun to have a ride in it..hmmm..honestly..some moments i cant even recognise my own self for bein alive...its shld be one of those days that i feel crappy like duh!!!like now cause tomorrow im WORKING....okok...my love life........

well...like any other formula of love it is when a boy meet gerl,get to know each other fall in love den go thru the challenges of love n dats when everiting does not seems soo beautiful n both party gets hurt....well dat formula onli applies to me...because i was tooo SHALLOW n NAIVE to be in love den..i thought..till death tears us apart??...but hmm....nahh dats kindda crap...cause just maybe i have not move on!..yeha the accident whereby my X,NAZ was hospitalised thanks to me have left a BIG SCAR dat made me a sort of a BITCH?!yeah readers..ive decided to let it all out like now!soo this bitchy mai have decided to make other ppl life like a bitch too...naive naive mai..oh well... at least now i know wad do ppl mean when i have a freaking attitude problem cause HIS blog says it all..to as y he dumped me and as to y hes been avoiding my sight and as to y he feels he deserve a betta gerl...but i think since he is my first love,i don think im still getting over him..gimana yah..haha susah betol lah kalau mai dah in love...semua tunggang terbalik....see told ya i shld not be in love cause everiting else go haywire....and dat means my life equals to beautiful and alone but not lonely and boring cause i know wad i want.....like i said..im moving on with great n big sacrifices........me bein the big fat B??dat still remains in my mind..am I?hah...well at least i kow dat he did asked one of my friends for my number for us to be friends again just like old times....saaaaaweet....woookay.....


erm ..CONFESSION FOR HAVING A BIG BUTT

THIS WEEK

1)i ate 3 pcs chicken meal drom kfc all by myself...
2)i don exercise n puffed away
3)i ate 2 pc chicken meal by myself again
4)i don eat much of veggie.
5)i eat half portion of meat covering half a bowl and the other half will be rice covered wif gravy..dat sure explains me bein constipated riteee
6)chocolates e.g CRUNCHIE,SNICKERS,MARS,TIME OUT,KITKAT... for after every meal..if not the the sunbstitute will be bubble tea!!!!!!!!!!hehehe
7)i would either take cab rather than go up a hill or sitting n loiter around just for the sake of preventing myself from perspiring....i would even wake up earlier for work juust to stroll up for work instead of rush...

soo yah....i have noooo comments...