About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Thursday, May 7, 2009

life

HELLO HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO...im backkkkkk..hmm...welllll lets see wad have been happening...
1)freaking swine flu is making me sweat continuously due to wearing the tweety bird gown...
2)im just goin to start my night shift..
3)more feedbacks from my workplace regarding my performance in work which is goooooooddddd...
4)ironically still having a social life despite my full schedule of shift hours
and last but not least im im totalli shaggeeeddddddd from working and i know we have to face reality and move on butt I TOTALLI LITERALLY AND REALLI REALLI STUDENT LIFE.............HAIZZ
yeah..onli complaints is regarding work..besides that.....life is good life is great and last but not least life is sooooooooo beautiful.....life is hard life is cool life is soooo beautiful ouhh ouhhh..