About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

fucked up

now dat im attached ive neva felt sooo happpi but yet when things doesnt go as planned,i will surely missed my life bein singlee and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo carefree..im thinking twice right now..shld i stay or go..it has onli been a few mths of relationship and now im starting to feel the doubtfulness...wad i have for him is it sympathy?love or just plain satifying each needs of satisfaction...but im tired of satisfaction and fantasizing..cause its time to be back to reality where we need money..and for me to make a choice between loving u which means sacrification is needed and im back to single hood and be independant i guess i rather choose option number 2...cause my life is deteriorating ever seems i meet u..yes its a sign of regrets but im just giving it time to work out..hmm i guess im just not ready to be in a commitment.. leave me alone can