About Me

My photo
No one looks The way I do. I have noticed That it's true. No one walks the way I walk. No one talks the way I talk. No one says the things I say.AND theres no one else i rather be! so if u kind readers think my blog is crap? 3 words"FUCKED OFF BIATCH"

Friday, August 28, 2009

hello ppl...i know ive not been updating forawhile but ive been feeling quite occupied with certain situations..
I JUST DON UNDERSTAND y cant i take my frens xbf side when after our day out i finally realised dat he deserves a betta gerl after all...im sad dat our friendship has turn out dis way..just because u cant accept that u suck at PRORITISIN UR NEEDS...this is reality...NO MONEY NO TALK..U WANT RESPECT U GAIN ONE..AND WAD GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...stupid human..haish..uve realli made me sad..al u want is drama drama drama..im afraid from wad i can see ure asking for it...such plastic..

and im sad to see evrybodys changing and i don know y...........more updates soon okieeeeee